Visa to for Nepal is easy to get. Anyone can get visa upon arrival from immigration office in entry points. Except Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Cameroon, Somalia, Liberia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan.
To get Visa one should have 6 months valid passport and two passport size photograph with light background.
Visa Fee For Non SAARC Nationals:
Visa Facility Duration Fee
- Passport, or
- Driving license with photograph, or
- Identity card with photograph issued by a governmental body, or
- Ration card with photograph, or
- Voter identity card with photograph, or
- Registration certificate issued by the Indian embassy to the Indian citizen staying in Nepal, or
- Ad hoc/temporary identity card issued by the Indian embassy to the Indian citizen in the event of exigency, or
- Document with photograph and setting out identity, issued by the sub-divisional magistrate or authority there above.
- The foreign tourist visiting Nepal shall be granted the tourist visa.
- The tourist visa shall be granted for a period in maximum of 150 days in a visa year (Visa years means January to December).
- A tourist who has departed before the expiry of the period specified in the visa issued in a visa year shall not be allowed to use the visa by adding the remaining period to another visa year.
- If any foreigner who has entered into Nepal towards the end of a visa year desires to spend even the period during which he may stay in Nepal with the tourist visa of the other visa year, he may use such facility.
- Provided, however, that the computation of the fees for such period shall be made on the basis of the total period of his stay.
- An application for the tourist visa has to be submitted in the format as referred to in Appendix 1.
For More Information Visit Nepal Government Official Website